Job Title: Production Technician
Reports to: General Manager
Since 2005 ChoiceLIVE has been on the cutting edge of technology and is considered one of the world’s most influential leading providers of large screen display and visual production solutions for the corporate, entertainment, sports, and special events markets. Our Live Meeting & Event Production Division continues to experience exponential growth and we are seeking professionals with an entrepreneurial spirit, self-motivated, and desire to be the best in our industry. Dependent upon experience this position can be officed remotely or at our headquarters in Lititz, PA.
The ChoiceLIVE Production Technician position will have varied skills within the production world. In thisposition, the Technician will have 3+ years working with Audio, Video, Lighting and LED. The Technicianwill work in the warehouse, in the field for corporate events and possibly work on a tour as a primary or leadfor the company.
This position is based out of Lititz, PA.
- Pre-show quote and job review.
- Drive company vehicles as needed; clean driving record is a must.
- Potentially act as onsite lead: A1, V1, LD or LED Tech.
- Exceptional communication, organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Travel as needed.
- Must be able to work nights and weekends, as necessary.
Ancillary Job Functions
- QC equipment in the warehouse.
- Load and unload trucks.
- Train on equipment as required.
- General warehouse duties.
Education & Experience:
- 3 or more years of live eventexperience.
- College degree preferred.
- Proven track record of excellent internal and external customer service.
- Proficient at using MS Office Suite. Proficient PC knowledge andusage. Macintosh skills preferred.
- Audio knowledge of digital consoles, wireless microphones, line array speaker systems and com.
- Video knowledge of assembling LED screens, production switchers, projection, cameras, playback andrecord devices.
- Lighting knowledge of basic lighting consoles, Leko lights and LEDuplights. Basic power knowledge.
- Some knowledge of graphiccreation/PPT. Problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exposed to moderate noise levels typical in an office environment
- Routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
- Required to adhere to safety compliance standards when on-site for live productions.
Physical Work Demands:
The physical demands described below are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Light sedentary office work.
- Travel via car, plane and/or train, as required by ChoiceLIVE.
- Must be able to lift at least 50lbs.
- High level of concentrated attention.
- Frequently required to stand, walk, grasp with hands and reach with hands and arms.
- Required to talk and hear.
- Frequent repetitive wrist, hand and/or finger movement.
- Clarity of vision at 20 feet or more and 20 inches or less; three-dimensional vision; and ability to identify and distinguish.
Applying is easy. Fill out the form with your name, email, phone number and level of education below. Attach your resume and (optional) cover letter as a .pdf. We’ll send you a confirmation that we’ve received it.