National Account Manager
Job Title: National Account Manager
Department: Meeting & Event Production Services
Reports to: Vice President of Business Development
Since 2005 ChoiceLIVE has been on the cutting edge of technology and is considered one of the world’s most influential leading providers of large screen display and visual production solutions for the corporate, entertainment, sports, and special events markets. Our Live Meeting & Event Production Division continues to experience exponential growth and we are seeking professionals with an entrepreneurial spirit, self-motivated, and desire to be the best in our industry. Dependent upon experience this position can be officed remotely or at our headquarters in Lititz, PA.
A National Account Manager is responsible for carrying out all company goals and objectives, established by the VP of Business Development, as it relates to this position. As the primary relationship builder for current and potential clients, their main goal is to find, develop and maintain relationships with clients and prospects to generate sufficient sales to achieve annual goal.
The National Account Manager is responsible for all activities necessary to achieve or exceed their defined sales goals inclusive of:
- Increase sales for ChoiceLIVE while maintaining acceptable profit margins by identifying, engaging, and developing new business opportunities with existing clients and prospects.
- Build sales pipeline by conducting business development activities sufficient to achieve sales goal.
- Coordinate and conduct meetings to develop new clients for ChoiceLIVE.
- Accurately track all activities within ChoiceLIVE CRM system, Salesforce.com, which includes creating accounts, contacts, opportunities, and logging tasks.
- Manage customer relationships, both pre- and post-sale.
- Quantify & qualify opportunities with definable client needs in conjunction with Production Managers to provide solutions appropriately matched to ChoiceLIVE services.
- Promoting the highest quality image of ChoiceLIVE with customers, vendors, and the community.
- Must be able to work overtime as necessary to complete time sensitive tasks to meet deadlines.
- Requires willingness to work a flexible schedule.
- Answering customer inquiry calls & emails in a professional and timely manner.
- Consistent documented daily prospecting via phone, email and social channels.
- Draft sales proposals and quotations to secure executed contracts via DocuSign.
- Review all final invoicing and resolve billing issues or disputes internally and externally as they arise.
- Conduct annual, bi-annual, quarterly, and post event business reviews with clients.
- Conduct site surveys, attend association networking meetings, trade shows, and ChoiceLIVE sponsored educational seminars as required.
- Take part in ChoiceLIVE training, when required.
- Attend and actively participate in weekly sales huddle meetings.
- Adhere to the ChoiceLIVE handbook and associated policies.
Education & Experience:
- Minimum of five years of sales experience as a hunter developing B2B sales and relationships.
- Experience providing audio, video, lighting, and scenic solutions to performance, entertainment, exhibit, experiential marketing, higher education, and meeting industries preferred.
- Proven track record to quantify, demonstrate and prove value to clients on a continual basis.
- Documented and recognized for meeting / exceeding sales goals.
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing with C-Level executives, decision makers, and influencers.
- Background in live events, meeting planning, or customer service is favorable.
- College degree preferred
- Professional demeanor with entrepreneurial spirit and instincts.
- Drive, motivation, passion, and an exceptional personal work ethic; ability to uphold the highest possible ethical and professional standards; able to operate autonomously in a dynamic environment.
- Exceptional business development and prospecting skills.
- Strong negotiating experience.
- Customer focused; experience working directly with customers with a wide range of professional sophistication.
- Ability to actively listen to prospects and customers to understand their needs while building strong sustainable relationships.
- Excellent salesmanship, communication, and interpersonal skills; a consummate networker.
- Ability to interface with colleagues and customers at all levels.
- Strong fit with the Company’s culture and unwavering commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Proficiency in the use of personal computers including such programs as MS Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Salesforce.com or knowledge of CRM systems.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to demonstrate planning, organizing, and implementing skills which allow the successful completion of a project by a specific due date.
- Must be able to effectively handle stressful situations.
- Exposed to moderate noise levels typical in an office environment
- Routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
- Required to adhere to safety compliance standards when on-site for live productions.
Physical Work Demands:
- Moderate sedentary office work typical in an office environment.
- Although most work is performed inside, occasional outside activities are subject to seasonal temperature fluctuations.
- Travel via car, plane and/or train, as required by ChoiceLIVE.
- High level of concentrated attention.
- Required to talk and hear.
Applying is easy. Fill out the form with your name, email, phone number and level of education below. Attach your resume and (optional) cover letter as a .pdf. We’ll send you a confirmation that we’ve received it.